Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Birthday Shout Outs!!!

August is a very busy month for us...

Mine of course was on Monday 13th. Kirk got me DKNY Be Delicious perfume and I LOVE it!!

Kirks birthday was yesterday the 18th. I got him a back massager, horseshoes game and ladder golf. We ate at Sakura last night and had the worst service EVER!!! I'm so mad I don't think I can go back for a while.

Kirks cousin Daryl celebrated his birthday on the 2nd!!!

My mom and dad celebrated 36 years together on the 4th!!!

One of my besties Leslie will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow on the 20th!!!

My little niece will turn 3 on the 29th

and...My wonderful sister-in-law will be celebrating her birthday on the 30th!!!!

Kirk and I will actually be in Oklahoma during Ellie and Stars birthday and we are so excited to get to celebrate with them!!!

August is such an awesome month for Birthdays and Anniversaries :). We hope that everyone has a wonderful birthday/anniversary!! We love you all!!!

0 comments: