Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas and Mom and Dad's Dec 19-21

Star, Ellie, Tallyn, Flurry and Mom
Christmas at Mom and Dad's was soo much fun this year. I took Friday off from work and we headed to Oklahoma Thursday night. On Friday we went to pick up my Christmas present from Kirk. He got me a 9 week old Maltese!! We named him Flurry!!! We are totally going to be those people that love Thier dog as much a child (and treats him like one, lol). Friday night all the adults we out to eat. We opened presents on Saturday afternoon and just hung out for the rest of the time there!! I love just hanging out with family!!! We love you guys so much!


If you want to see more pictures of Christmas that don't involve the dog, please see Stars blog!!!


Kirk and Flurry!!

MaMa and her doggies!!
Flurry sleeping on my stomach. All he does it sleep, eat, play, potty and sleep some more!!

Jeff and Flur!!




1 comments:

star said...

You know how much I'm laughing at the puppy blog!! That dog will be sooo spoiled!